Help Stop Planned Parenthood
Ways you can help stop Planned Parenthood and its abortion agenda
Click here to learn more about Planned Parenthood.
- Many people still do now know that Planned Parenthood is America’s largest abortion business nor that the organization supports radical abortion-promoting policies.
- Get the word out among friends and family. Share the facts with your social networks. Write letters to the editor in your local paper.
- Support efforts to defund Planned Parenthood at all levels.
- Ask local organizations and businesses that support Planned Parenthood to cut ties with the abortion business. You can sign a petition here to ask TD Bank and Bike New York to end its new partnership with Planned Parenthood of NYC for the annual TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
- Find out how Planned Parenthoods in your community are funded. Do they receive grants from the town or county board? Do they have a contract with the local school district? Find and expose these links, while educating your community on Planned Parenthood’s pro-abortion agenda.
- Support legislation to defund Planned Parenthood at the federal and state levels. For instance, Planned Parenthood receives a considerable amount of the Medicaid funds that pay for 46,500+ abortions in New York State each year: support a budget amendment to stop Medicaid funding of abortion in our state. (Read NYSRTL’s memo on Medicaid funding of abortion.)
- Write your legislators and educate others. Contact NYSRTL for more information on current legislation and what you can do to help.
- Identify and advertise alternatives
- Planned Parenthood frequently claims that it is the sole health care provider for women and mothers in crisis pregnancies. In reality, crisis pregnancy centers in communities across New York State and the nation provide life-affirming care for both mothers and their unborn children. Health clinics that do not participate in abortions serve Medicaid patients and provide comprehensive health care for women and their families.
- Identify and advertise organizations and legitimate health clinics that serve women and mothers in your community.
Contact NYSRTL at 518-434-1293 or email@example.com to learn more about what you can do to help stop Planned Parenthood and its abortion agenda.
Sign the petition to ask TD Bank and Bike New York to cut ties with Planned Parenthood for the annual Five Boro Bike Tour. Then, please forward to your friends and family.